Job title: Business Analyst
Work Location: Dorval QC
Department: Information Technology
Reports to: IT Application Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business;
- Define existing business processes in the areas of;
- BA Operations: supply chain management, inventory management, Maintenance management,
- BA Finance & Shared services: Accounting, Financial planning and as a premium, legal, business development & human resource.
- Define business requirements to support new solutions and IT enhancements;
- Perform user acceptance testing;
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously;
- Actively participate in IT system enhancements and software implementations;
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor;
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform administrative duties for the company’s various software applications;
- A common understanding of regulatory and governance requirements in aviation.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Information Technology;
- CPA designation and/or Business Analysis certification would be an asset;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis, IT analysis or a related field;
- Experience with various enterprise applications including; Sage 300 ERP, Oracle HFM, Tagetik, Host Analytics, SQL-Server, Ramco, AMS (aircraft Maintenance System), Reporting Services (SSRS);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders;
- Excellent computer proficiency (Microsoft Suite, MsVisio, MsProject or equivalent);
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude;
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within standard accepted practices;
- Ability to perform all work in support of our Corporate Values of Excellence, Integrity, Service and Teamwork;
- Demonstrates strong and visible support of our values;
- Position requires Level II Clearance with the Canadian Government and the ability to gain access to the Canadian Controlled Goods Program.
Top Aces supports employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities.