Location: Montreal, QC
Top Aces is the exclusive supplier of combat airborne training services to the Canadian Forces. We provide joint terminal attack controller training to Canadian special operations and ground forces, Red Air and electronic attack training to CF-18 aircrew and navy, as well as live-fire target practice to the Canadian military. Top Aces' integrated logistics, maintenance and engineering solutions ensure that the Canadian Forces receives the level of support they require to achieve their objectives. Experience Matters.
- Define and write detailed work instructions for modifications and repairs of aeronautical products using best industry practice;
- Participate actively in technical support during modification process by coordinating problem solving activity with relevant teams; propose temporary and long term solution for issues;
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and develop visual aids using a computer-aided design;
- Harmonize the implementation of engineering changes by working in close collaboration with Engineering, Parts Logistics, Quality and Maintenance;
- Ensure a follow-up of the various files (instructions compliance, technical answers, non-compliances, procedures, etc);
- Ensure a technical interface role between the Maintenance and Engineering teams;
- Manage department task tracking (SMS, Eng. Task list & Eng. Priority);
- Attention to detail, meticulous in your workmanship and documentation;
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and manuals;
- Proactive with problem solving skills;
- Initiative, resourcefulness, and sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work well in a team, as well as alone with little supervisions
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor;
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
You will have the following responsibilities in order to comply with the company's Occupational Health and Safety program:
- Working in compliance with Occupational Health and Safety acts and regulations
- Following safe work practices and procedures and using safeguards and personal protective equipment
- Reporting hazards (such as unsafe situations and activities) to their supervisor immediately.
Qualifications and Requirements
- College degree in Aerospace Engineering, Avionics, or Aircraft Maintenance or an equivalent experience in the Aerospace industry;
- Five (5) years of experience or more as a Method Agent in Aeronautics Manufacturing organization;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers;
- Knowledge of at least aircraft structures, avionics or systems will be considered an asset.
- Excellent computer proficiency (AutoCAD, MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Good organization, planning and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service;
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices;
- Ability to perform all work in support of our Corporate Values of Safety, Teamwork, Focus, Innovation and Integrity;
- Demonstrates strong and visible support of our valuesFluent in French and English
- Requires periodic deployment to Bagotville Base, sometimes frequent
- Position requires Level 2 Clearance with the Canadian Government and the ability to gain access to the Canadian Controlled Goods Program
Top Aces is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.