Location: Mesa, AZ or Fallon, NV
Reports to: Vice President of Operations
FLSA Status: Exempt
Staff Supervisory Responsibilities: Yes
Summary: Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Program Manager is responsible for overseeing the management of a single, large Federal Contract (Program) or similar sized Company project, or may be asked to manage multiple smaller contracts or projects, as needed or applicable. As the single point of contact to the client, he/she will coordinate all activities related to the assigned program scope and will hold applicable authority to develop and implement specific courses of action for the work to be successful and profitable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Successful implementation and execution of any new Program or new revenue flight tasking associated with a current program or project.
- Coordinate with HR the hiring of staff required for the program;
- Achieve revenue, EBITDA and cash flow budget / targets;
- Achieve budget / target hours of the operations;
- Promote and support Flight Safety, OHS and Quality Management Systems and in being compliant to any related regulations.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction for all aspects of the Program and act as the primary contact to the Contracting Authorities;
- Have a complete understanding of all revenue Performance Specification, Terms and Conditions, Binding Documents and related regulations;
- Respond to Program Review Meetings (PRM) as called by Customers and represent Top Aces Corp. at such meetings. Responsible to resolve any deficiencies identified at PRM meetings;
- Participate in all activities associated with winning future contracts. This includes attending Industry Consultation Days, Working Group Sessions, One-on-One Meetings and assisting in responding to the Request for Proposal (RFP);
- Provide support to the Business Development Team, especially in the areas related to Combat Support Services. This could include participation in developing business plans, proposals, lending expertise on operations and/or participating in bid preparation, and offering value-added capabilities to US Customers;
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
You will have the following responsibilities in order to comply with the company's Occupational Health and Safety program. As a Manager/Supervisor, you are responsible for:
- Providing a safe and healthy workplace including the necessary equipment, systems, and tools which are properly maintained
- Providing information, training, instruction and supervision to protect the Occupational Health and Safety of Employees
- Ensuring Employees under their direction know and comply with Occupational Health and Safety requirements
- Ensuring Employees under their direction receive adequate supervision.
- Establishing, supporting, and consulting with Occupational Health and Safety committees and Workplace Occupational Health and Safety representatives on all matters to improve workplace Occupational Health and Safety including regular safety inspections of the workplace.
Skills and/or Qualifications
- Knowledge of Project Management, Supervision of Flight Operations and Aircraft Maintenance, Financial Knowledge and Budgeting Skills.
- Knowledge of Airworthiness processes with US Armed Forces and FAA, as well as, Security Management and ITAR regulations.
- General knowledge of business operations and local legislation. Financial Statements and Budgeting.
- Knowledge of US Government contractual process and associated regulations.
- Strong Managerial experience overseeing large teams.
- Strong communicator who disseminates and obtains information with discretion, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook).Superior oral and written communication skills
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
- None Required
Education and/or Work Experience
- Bachelors or College degree in engineering, project management, business management or 20 years of comparable experience.
- Strongly preferred a minimum ten (10) years of experience with military flight and/or maintenance operations either as an Engineer, as an officer or as a leader in the private sector.
- Minimum five (5) years of supervisory experience with US Armed Forces in aviation related positions.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience as a program/project manager within the last 10 years.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
Special Work Conditions
- Travel required
- May be required to work beyond normal hours of work in order to meet operational requirements.
- Applicants selected may be subject to a Government security investigation and must meet the eligibility requirements to be cleared for and to gain access to applicable classified information. Eligibility requirements include U.S. nationals or permanent residents (Green Card).
Apply for the position
Interested applicants should forward their resume to the HR Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we thank all applicants for their employment interest in Top Aces Corp., only those who best match our requirements will be contacted.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees working in this position and within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.