IAI Westwind 1124
Top Aces currently operates IAI Westwind 1124 aircraft, all special mission configured, to provide high-quality real-time training.
The Westwinds have been modified with under-winged hard points, pylons and an internal winch to support Target Tow and Electronic Warfare missions. Top Aces' fleet of Westwinds stands ready to meet the demand for quality special mission combat support.
Typical Westwind Missions
- Air Defense and Individual Training Currency (ADEX)
- Ground Control Intercept Training (GCI Training)
- Fighter Exercises
- Special Air Defense Exercises (SPADEX)
- Task Group Exercise (TGEX)
- NORAD Exercises
- Naval ship Work Ups (WUPS)
- Surface-to-Air Gunnery
- Target Tow with Sea Skimming targets
Click here to download Fleet Specification Sheets for the IAI Westwind 1124.