Dornier Alpha Jet
Top Aces currently operates a fleet of modified Alpha Jets in the airborne training services role. All Alpha Jet aircraft have been upgraded with state-of-the-art Martin Baker ejection seats and Dassault Canopy Escape systems. Depending on the mission, we can carry a variety of stores including: ACMI, jamming pods, threat emitters, chaff dispensers, air to air gunnery target tow systems and much more to meet your training requirements.
The Alpha Jets have also been equipped with a modernized IFR and Tactical Navigation avionics suite to provide maximum safety for the aircrew and maximum operational flexibility to the customer. The aircraft is capable of flying combat training sorties from the surface to high altitude at near supersonic speeds. The Alpha Jet is NVG certified and can support a variety of night combat training missions.
The aircraft will also have the ability to provide EO/IR and video downlink, drop practice munitions including LGTR as well as a Digital Close Air Support capability to support your training requirements.
Typical Alpha Jet Missions
- Day and night Joint Tactical Air Controller (JTAC) training
- Adversary Support and Anti-Shipping Attack Training for Naval Forces
- “Red Air” Adversary Support for Fighter Forces, including large-scale coalition air exercises
- Air-to-Air Gunnery Target Tow; both circular and combat dart missions for Fighter Forces
- Electronic Warfare Training for Naval and Fighter Forces
Click here to download Fleet Specification Sheets for the Dornier Alpha Jet.